“Empty the pennies from your purse into your mind and your mind will fill your purse with dollars and keep it full forever.” Ben Franklin
It is no surprise that those that seem to spend the most on continuing education are also those that tend to earn the highest incomes in the fitness industry. So invest in yourself and reap the rewards.
Education comes in many forms...
1. Academic knowledge...Associates, Bachelors, Masters, PhDs
2. Experience - learn by doing
3. Conferences and workshops - in person (the most fun!), online, correspondence
4. Articles & Books
5. Mistakes & Trials - sometimes your best learning opportunities
6. People - surround yourself with amazing people and glean from them!
7. Stepping out of your comfort zone - the sink or swim model..you may not know it now, but jump in and you'll learn it quickly!
8. Doing what you preach - it's hard to grow when your life doesn't line up with your message.
On that note, just getting ready to head out to IDEA and then directly afterwards to CanFitPro - the Top Two largest and most amazing fitness conferences in the world. If you've never been, you have to promise me that you'll put it on your list of Must-Dos. It will absolutely change your career and open your eyes to so many opportunities and possibilities.
Yours in health, fitness & business,